Jul 21, 2014

How to Carry Different Flavor Juices/ Tanks with Me?

I had seen one guy complaint about Carrying Different Flavor Juices on a forums:

Last night I went out with mates and took a few iClear 30B and Aspire ET- S with different flavour juices with me in my breast pocket held upright with tissues. . When I changed the tank on my mod to try them the juice was in the tip section of the tank, and one of them the tip had snapped of and juice leaked over the lot. This had happened at the start of the night, I had not been very active or drunk or anything. So how do people carry and store their gear, and what is the best way to have a few different juices on hand? 

Here are some suggestions to solve these problems.

Option One:eGo zip case


This  is the easy way to carry all your vape stuffs.You can put Mods,batteries,tank and other accessories.

Option Two:  Nuclear weapons suitcase


Haha...It looks like this:

But it's not convenient to join a party.
Unless you are going to ignore all pretty girls.
This case is good for your traveling.

Option Three: eJuice bottle


It can hold 3 different flavors in one bottle.
I had seen this bottle from the manufacturer in China,but it's not popular.
Maybe this kinds of bottle has disappeared from the market.

Option Four: Dual Flavors Tank


You can fill in two liquids at the same time.
I prefer to have this if they are good.
The tank look like these:


Guys,do you have any other options?